Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pre-order 3 (Jan 2010) - Closed

Dear customers,
I am taking pre-order again for Year 2010.
I will be going to stock up on 1 -5 Jan 2010, will mailed out the bags on 6 Jan 2010.

Please email me at mynarayabags@gmail.com to request for order form.
I will send you an "Excel" format order sheet for you to fill up.
As Usual, you will be entitled to 20% storewide and FREE postage.
100% payment must be made to confirm the pre-order.

Payment details
UOB Current (389-300-102-4)
POSB Saving (404-08162-4)

Pls see my website for Model nos and colour.
P/S : The prices in RED are meant for the odd colours left, if you want those colours that are out of stocks currently (i.e black, brown and etc), you will have to pay for the full price less 20% off.

The next Pre-order shall be Sept 2010 once my new website is out =)
Please drop me expressing your interest so i can add u in the mailing list.
Email : mynarayabags@gmail.com

I'LL BE BACK ... haha

No comments: